The COVID-19 Pandemic has hit many of us. The ones struggling for a living, i.e. the poor, have been hit even harder. Their need for help is even more. Let us help put food on their table. You can help.
Let’s raise funds to help our fellow Singaporeans with 3 proper meals a day!
In 2020, despite the pandemic, Ride for Rations has helped almost 500 households with monthly food rations and near 190 school-going children with monthly breakfast rations. Together, let’s continue our efforts this year!
Challenge Period 1st Sept 2021 -> 30th Sept 2021
A charitable cause that will put a smile on the faces of our fellow Singaporeans through provision of monthly food rations. Registration is now closed
We aim to provide 12 months of rations worth at least $429,600:
● A set of monthly food rations worth $70 that provides essential basic food supplies to at least 440 disadvantage
● A set of monthly breakfast rations worth $25 that provides a nutritious breakfast to 200 school-going these disadvantaged families.
100% of the fund raised goes to Sunlove Abode for Intellectually Infirmed Ltd, a registered charity to pro food rations to needy households and children living in rental flats in Bukit Merah, Chai Chee, Hougang, Whampoa and Woodlands.
Cycle individually either indoor or outdoor without compromising on your safety and health. Be responsible by the on-going safe distancing measures and government advisory while participating in this cycling event.
STAY MOTIVATED & SPREAD THE WORD
Share your #RideforRations2021 personal achievements and participation stories with your friends and fa Keep a lookout for our weekly Leaderboard Update on our website and BikeAid Facebook Page.
How it is done
PICK A ROLE
Participate as a #RideforRations2021 Cyclist cum Fundraiser and complete a minimum distance of 200km, 440km or 880km in the month of September.
Participate as a #RideforRations2021 Ambassador and help raise funds.
We encourage our cyclists and ambassadors to raise as much funds as possible. Every little amount counts in your support towards providing our vulnerable families with sufficient food supplies.
PICK A CATEGORY
● Individual – Cycle outdoor AND/OR indoor.
● Corporate / Cycling Group– Gather a few colleagues ‘kakis’ and register under your company / team name.
● Family – Bond and achieve your fundraising goals as a family AND/OR accumulate distance of 200km, 440km or 880km together.
We are also planning to have a group based ride in September 2021 guided by the prevailing safe management measures.
200 km – We are cycling and fund raising for 200 school-going children’s breakfasts.
440 km – We are cycling and fund raising for at least 440 disadvantaged families’ food supplies.
Choose one of the following to register:
1. Cycling Jersey ($60 Registration Fee per individual) or
2. Event T-Shirt ($30 Registration Fee per individual)
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS & START TO RAISE FUNDS
Upon registration, you may choose to start your fundraising via GiveAsia using the following link.